Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I went swimming at Grandma's hotel



I went to the pool in Grandma's hotel today. First, we soaked in the hot tub. Then, my sister Trinity and I played tag in the cool pool. After that, we got into the hot tub for a little. We then got out of the hot tub and played hide and seek for a little. Then my Grandma gave me and my sister lunch. It ROCKED! I also had Sprite. My sister had Pepsi, though. Then Grandma brought money for the vending machine. We went back to the pool after we bought our snacks. Then my cousin Isabel came. We had a lot of fun. But then we had to leave the pool. But we got ice-cream. I got a twist.YAY!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Boze!! Look at you..I LOVE the pics!! Looks like you are having fun and enjoying the sun!! I sure missed you guys..I am sooo glad you are back home :)! Maybe we will go to the aquatic center tomorrow..Love you!!

    ReplyDelete