Thursday, August 20, 2009

It was a hot day!!

I did not get a post yesterday.  I spent the day playing with my brother and sister.  My older sister was a camp and mom had to work.  My Aunt Becca stayed with me until grandma got off work.  In the evening she helped my sister and me make purses.  But after we got them finished the stupid snaps did not work....we were so mad!!

Today was so hot.  Mom worked again.  I played in the sprinklers and played inside where it was cool.  My sister, Trinity, got the game Trouble for her birthday and we have been playing it a lot.  I usually win and Trinity gets mad.  My sister Trinity read all the time, she is really smart.  I end up having to play with my brother most of the time cause all she does is read.  Now I am going to go play a game with her.  Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully I will be able to stay home today and we can have a Trouble-a-thon..lol! It was tooo hot, 115 degrees!! Hopefully today will be cooler...just wait, you will be reading just like Trin by the end of the year! You can already read a lot of books that most your age cannot...you are very smart too!!

    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kamihle whats up!your a very smart kid (for your age). seems like your growing up to fast.well see you later!

    ReplyDelete